Have you in a vital interest to document your financial activity and considering how to become Tax filer in Pakistan by paying fbr income tax? Is it accurate to say that you are befuddled about what reports and certificates you need to record your personal assessment form in Pakistan to turn yourself into a tax filer? ATS Consultants which is E-filing tax consultant and salary tax lawyer in Pakistan are comprising of the best tax advisors and best tax consultants along with the best tax law office in Lahore. We are prepared to help you in turning into an assessment filer. We are renowned for saving your immense measure of assessment while planning and dealing with your tax matters. This article describes well documents required for filing tax return in Pakistan. Basic working required to file FBR Tax Return.
Archives needed for documenting of Income Tax Return for a Salaried Person
As per FBR Pakistan withholding tax guide tax for a salaried individual is deducted at sources by Employer if the yearly gross remuneration exceeds PKR 600,000/-. So those individuals who file their tax return can become tax filer and take benefits of filer in financial transaction. Similar, individuals other than salaried has mandatory compliance to file tax return if their annual income exceeds the PKR 400,000/- can become tax filer. Number of individuals doing business activity in Pakistan are already paying income tax on utility, mobile phone, banking transactions, cash withdrawals, school fee, credit card transactions etc. but they are not claiming the tax paid by virtue of filing their tax returns. Recording your Income assessment form implies that you are giving your cash trail to the public authority for the sum acquired each year and costs brought about in a year.
List of documents required by salaried individual for filing of fbr income tax return:
A complete folder of papers needed for a salaried person to document your fbr tax return in order to become a tax filer.
- Tax Deduction Certificate from employer for a particular tax year (tax year 2021 – 01st July 2020 till 30th June 2021)
- Bank Account Statement for a particular tax year (tax year 2021 – 01st July 2020 till 30th June 2021)
- Tax Deduction Certificate from bank on banking profits of deposit.
- List of Personal Assets along with their Value of Purchase/acquisition within tax year
- Bank loan and other liabilities if any within tax year
- Utility bill if under name of tax filer within tax year
- Withholding tax certificate on kids’ educational expense
We are efiling tax consultants with online tax filing portal services and salary tax lawyer in Pakistan, comprised of best tax consultants and best tax law firm in Lahore consist of Professional certified tax consultants and lawyer. We are shelving the income tax filing dashboard to make it easier for you to understand the tax filing process under the supervision of the best tax consultants. Whether it is about filing your tax return, maintaining your financial record, representing you at tax audits, or contesting a tax assessment, we offer a strategized representation and tax management to save your hard-earned money.
List of documents required by other-than salaried individual for filing of fbr income tax return:
A complete folder of papers needed for Sole Proprietor, FreeLancer, Self-employed and Business Individual to document your fbr tax return to become a tax filer.
- Tax Deduction Certificate o supplies of goods from Companies / banks / third parties, in case of tax deduction for a particular tax year (tax year 2021 – 01st July 2020 till 30th June 2021)
- Summary of net sales invoices for a particular tax year (tax year 2021 – 01st July 2020 till 30th June 2021)
- Summary of expenses in business for a particular tax year
- Bank Statement for a particular tax year
- Detail of Business Assets as of 30th June 2021
- List of Personal Assets as of 30th June 2021
- Utility bill under name of business or tax filer
We are efiling tax consultants with online tax filing portal services and salary tax lawyer in Pakistan, comprised of the best tax consultants and the best tax law firm in Lahore consist of Professional certified tax consultants and lawyers. We have in-depth knowledge and experience on how to save your hard-earned money and swiftly make your business tax filer while ensuring the best tax management techniques. We are updated with current tax reforms and maintain your tax affairs in the best possible way to relieve you of the huge tax burden.
Other documents, If applicable, required to salaried individual and others for filing of fbr income tax return:
- Certificate of tax deduction from mobile carrier/ operator for a particular tax year
- Certificate of tax deducted on profit deducted from PLS / saving for a particular tax year
- Withholding Tax on cash withdrawal from bank for a particular tax year
- Withholding Tax on certain banking transactions from bank for a particular tax year
- Foreign remittance certificate for a particular tax year
- Withholding Tax deducted on educational fee for a particular tax year
- Advance Tax on transfer of Registration or ownership of new vehicle for a particular tax year
- Advance tax on registration or transfer of immovable property for a particular tax year
- Advance tax on functions and gatherings for a particular tax year
- Advance Tax deducted by Saving Centre for a particular tax year
- Tax Deducted in Foreign transaction from Credit card for a particular tax year
- Tax deducted on Domestic and International Air ticket for a particular tax year
ATS Consultants are the best tax lawyers in Lahore have been successfully filing tax returns for our valued clients to make them tax filers so they can avail all the benefits of tax filer in Pakistan. We are also representing Tax Calculator Pakistan for free. our attorneys represent clients in Custom, FBR, and PRA tax audits, tax collection cases, penalty waivers, as well as tax appeals for more than 10 years. In difficult tax cases, ATS Consultants experienced attorneys will represent you and defend your interests with Custom, FBR, and PRA audit departments, in legal as well as department proceedings pending at Lahore. We are a salary tax lawyer in Pakistan and have a deep understanding of the legal and procedural issues in fbr tax returns and cases while also recognizing the uniqueness of each case. Consequently, we seek out solutions that put our clients in the best position to achieve their goals.